9th Caspian International Protection, Security and Rescue Exhibition - CIPS Securika is recognized platform for business communication, product promotion, and market research.
CIPS Securika becomes more prominent and popular event every year, demonstrating contemporary approaches to support stability in society and in the region as a whole.
Exhibitors have the unique opportunity to establish mutually beneficial business contacts with specialists in this sphere for business development and creating conditions for the development of the industry and achieve important strategic agreements.
Azerbaijan is a strategically important partner in the international arena.
Azerbaijan is a country with acceptable and favorable terms of contributing to the growth of investments due to:
- Favorable geographical position
- Formation of a new efficient economic model based on the mature market relations
- Human development and the creation of an effective system
- Social Protection
- Wealth of resources
- Pleasant climate and hospitable culture
Benefits of CIPS Securika 2016:
- A unique professional exhibition in the region
- Held alongside with BakuBuild, the major construction exhibition in the region, which provides the unique opportunity for experts in the two fields to expand their collaboration;
- Offers maximum market coverage in a short period of time: four days of intensive meetings and negotiations with industry professionals and corporate customers;
- Offers familiarity with the leading manufacturers of end products and new customers;
- Allows existing relationships to be renewed and the foundations of future business relationships to be laid.
- The latest developments are exhibited
- The sector companies will exhibit their latest products which they will present to the domestic market
- The latest trends in the sector are discussed and analysed
- One of the methods to survive in a crisis - an opportunity to discuss problems and find ways to solve them
CIPS 2015 - Facts and Figures
Date of foundation: 2008
Number of participants: 50
Number of participating countries: 9
Statistics with Bakubuild
Total space: 14,486 m2
Number of participants: 535
Number of participating countries: 30
93% of participating companies have established business contacts
14% of participants signed contracts at CIPS 2015
93% expect to sign contracts as a result of the exhibition
64% of participants confirmed their participation at CIPS 2016.
Total number of visitors: 11562
Unique visitors: 8 894
Number of visiting countries: 40
Tufan Ustaoghlu, Regional Sales Representative for Özak
“This is second time we have participated in this large-scale CIPS exhibition and I am glad to say that the number of participants and visitors at the event has noticeably increased since last time.
Our company’s dealers are currently operating in Azerbaijan, and we look forward to talking with them at the exhibition and providing all interested visitors with more information about our new products and services.”
Ruslan Muradov, Sales Manager of Azinteco
“We are newcomers to this wonderful exhibition and are pleased to present the best samples of our products here in Azerbaijan for the first time, as we demonstrate IP intercoms made by the British company BAS-IP. We would like to convey information about our innovative products to the widest range of potential consumers, and the CIPS 2015 exhibition is the perfect opportunity in which to do so. Year after year, the exhibition is becoming an increasingly significant event in the industry as it brings together the best companies and interested visitors at its pavilions. We expect to meet our regular customers as well as to enter into contracts with large businesses.”